Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Zebra Wall Project

Hi freaks!

I introduce to you the zebral wall project.

What is it about?

I recently moved to a new apartment and found myself with many walls to decorate... So I decided to do a "Zebra Wall." Basically, I wish to fill it with art work related only to zebras.
The idea came up with my ex roommate when we were living at my previous apartment and REALLY had tons of huge walls to decorate. But the idea remained an idea and not an actual project.

Well now its happening and I want YOUR STUFF on my wall!

How does it work?

-Your art work can be done on any media, BUT it has to be original, no copies PLEASE...
It can be poetry, drawing, picture, painting, scrap, clay, play dough, wood, ANYTHING!

-It HAS to be related to ZEBRAS. Whether its the zebra print, the actual zebra, whatever, but the subject must be zebra related.

-I want YOUR interpretation of a zebra, I want to see that zebra inside your head out in the material world!

All art work can be sent in pdf format to thezebrawallproject@gmail.com or given to me in person if you live in NYC.

Every Wednesday I will do a post with pictures of the Zebra Wall and its latest additions. Not only will your amazing art work be displayed in this super cool wall, but I will write a short bio of you and write your explanation of your zebra.

Let me show you the wall and the first zebra to ever be in it...
This is... THE BEGINNING.

Photobucket

Send your artwork please!!! and leave some love!
xx

2 comments:

  1. WHAT DID YOU BUY AT BALENCIAGA?!? details immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok,, this sounds,, interesting..
    zebras are classy.. graceful, and sexy...

    ReplyDelete