Thursday, January 21, 2010

Studio 54

OK, Studio 54 is a subject done many time since Stylists are in business!
This one will be on the next "Vogue Homme International" Spring '10 (coming for March)
I just want to share the funniest, less expensive, friendly shooting I ever had!
We spend less than $5000 to make it in Maxim's Paris. Pierre Cardin is still into fashion even at 87! He let us destroyed his restaurant for a day! Models were free too 'cause new faces!
Part of the alcohol, the photograph and our taxi, we can say it was a cheap shoot!
Cheap don't look nice in Vogue... So we had to make look like the real spirit of Studio 54, drugs, alcohol, youth, invisible,...

That's the first choice before Final selection...

Photobucket

Photobucket



Next post will be the shoot I had today with my personal Hero of my youth Zinedine Zidane.

F.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment