Monday, October 12, 2009

Natas Magazine

Among all the diverse projects we have for NATAS!, there is one that is close to my heart; a NATAS! magazine, which would bring fashion, art, and media all into one place. Our main objective would be to give up and coming visionaries a chance to publish their work, which otherwise wouldn't get much coverage.

While I was studying graphic design in Milan, I was given an assignment to create a Magazine for a publishing class. The end product was pretty cool, and I got fantastic feedback from my peers and teachers. I felt motivated to not let it die as a school project, and have kept it in my portfolio, as I plan to make it a reality someday in the future.

This is the original video I showed at the presentation. I paired it with an awesome song by Micachu. Enjoy!

Bandana

No comments:

Post a Comment